testbot failures in advapi32 (security)

Erich E. Hoover ehoover at mymail.mines.edu
Sat Dec 1 11:16:06 CST 2012

On Sat, Dec 1, 2012 at 4:28 AM, Detlef Riekenberg <wine.dev at web.de> wrote:

> Hi Erich.
>
> We somewhere missed us on #winehackers.
>
> Testbot works with your patch:
> http://testbot.winehq.org/JobDetails.pl?Key=23165
>
> For an account,  testbot has a menu item named "Register":
> https://testbot.winehq.org/Register.pl

That testbot worked with the old version (
http://testbot.winehq.org/JobDetails.pl?Key=23107), so I'm not sure that
that's an accurate test.  Unless http://test.winehq.org/data/ is just the
results from the "batch" run, in which case I don't know why it would work
when I run it myself vs. when it goes through a batch run.  Sorry I missed
you on IRC yesterday, I was in meetings much of the day :/  I'll wait to
hear back from you, but if you think it's the patch I suggested that fixes
the problem then I'll go ahead and submit it.

Erich