Sponsorship to FOSDEM's Wine room

Jeremy White jwhite at codeweavers.com
Fri Dec 14 13:01:06 CST 2012

The Wine project has a limited fund to sponsor travel to the Wine
conference.

If you are interested in attending the Wine DevRoom at FOSDEM, but could
only do so with financial assistance, we may be able to help!

To apply, simply email me a request and indicate if you need help with
transportation costs, lodging costs, or both.  If you need help with
transportation costs, please provide an estimate of your travel costs.

Funding decisions will be made by a five member committee including
myself, Alexandre, Michael Stefaniuc, Austin English, and Marcus
Meissner.  Priority will be given to those that have contributed to the
Wine project in some form (not necessarily patches).

Please send your request to me no later than December 31, 2012.  We will
try to communicate decisions on or before January 5th, 2013.

Cheers,

Jeremy