Mail problems for wine-patches

Jeremy White jwhite at codeweavers.com
Mon Dec 31 11:48:35 CST 2012

> I also unsubscribed and subscribed again to the wine-patches list.
>
> Any ideas?
>
> Has wine-patches a whitelist?

We use an exim rule to screen out IP addresses flagged in the SORBS
database.

Unfortunately, the outbound mailer for your domain is listed; here is
the exim error report:

212.227.17.11 is listed at dnsbl.sorbs.net (127.0.0.6: Currently Sending
Spam See: http://www.sorbs.net/lookup.shtml?212.227.17.11)

I have temporarily added *.web.de to the whitelist which should, in
theory, allow these emails through.  I'll allow Jeremy Newman to comment
on what he thinks would be a better long term solution.  (It looks like
it's touch and go, because you go this email through somehow :-/).

Cheers,

Jeremy