po: Remove untranslated English strings from the Romanian translation

Frédéric Delanoy frederic.delanoy at gmail.com
Tue Feb 7 16:34:08 CST 2012

On Tue, Feb 7, 2012 at 13:39, Michael Stefaniuc <mstefani at redhat.com> wrote:
> Francois Gouget wrote:
>> On Tue, 7 Feb 2012, Michael Stefaniuc wrote:
>> [...]
>>> Those aren't untranslated but the Romanian words match the English ones.
>>
>> Are you sure? If I look at Wikipedia it looks like they're spelled
>> Hexazecimal and Zecimal respectively:
> Of course I'm sure until proven wrong! ;)
>
>> http://ro.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sistem_zecimal
> I could swear to have never seen that word before. But I left Romania 20
> years ago so things might have changed.
>
>        michael

Google translate gives decimal => zecimal and hexadecimal => hexazecimal
Same for wikipedia, dictionarenglezroman.ro and a couple other
dictionaries (sensagent, ...)
http://dictionare.com/phpdic/enro40.php?field0=decimal gives both versions

Babylon gave me "zecimala" and "hexazecimal"

I don't know what's the reference Romanian dictionary, so make your
choice and tell me...

Or maybe Octavian Voicu also speaks Romanian? That name sounded
Romanian to me for some reason ;)

Frédéric