winecfg: Center main window on the screen.

Dmitry Timoshkov dmitry at baikal.ru
Wed Feb 8 09:46:31 CST 2012

Vitaliy Margolen <wine-devel at kievinfo.com> wrote:

> Please don't! I want my window manager decide based on how I configured it
> where to position new windows. And not every program open in the middle of
> the screen just because it things it's the most important thing on my screen.

I'm surprised to see this comment here and not in the 2 years old bug report.
Besides, that's just a DS_CENTER replacement for a not existent property sheet
style. If you think that any application that uses SetWindowPos breaks your
heart then I can't help with that, sorry, I'm not a doctor.

--
Dmitry.