po: Add and fix a few Finnish translations.

Francois Gouget fgouget at free.fr
Thu Feb 16 09:11:02 CST 2012

On Thu, 16 Feb 2012, Lauri Kenttä wrote:

> "Thai" is right, "Thain" is wrong.

Sorry. I mistook 'Thai' as refering to the Thai language where in this
case it actually refers to the Thai script.

> Please don't mess with Finnish if you don't know it. As I've said, I'm
> working on it. If you feel I'm too slow, feel free to hire me and I'll
> do it faster. ;)

Sorry, I did not mean to imply you're too slow or anything. I also meant
to CC you to be sure you'd have a chance to review my patches and I'm
not sure how you got left out of my emails.

> "Avankuvan väli:" has this colon on purpose. It's the best way to make
> this translation meaningful in the context (Avainkuvan väli: [BOX]
> kuvaa). I've already discussed this with you in private.

Sorry. I had not made the connection. I'm not sure how the colon helps
as this is meant to form just one sentence 'Key every 9 frames' but I'll
just trust you on that.

> My opinion is that the original text should be in one piece or at
> least have a msgctxt to allow better translations.

I'm not sure how a message context would help. Could you elaborate?

  Nouvelle version : les anciens bogues ont été remplacés par de nouveaux.