kernel32/tests: initial tests for cdrom.c

Stefan Dösinger stefandoesinger at gmx.at
Sat Feb 18 02:01:22 CST 2012

Am Freitag, 17. Februar 2012, 14:45:37 schrieb Joerg-Cyril.Hoehle at t-
systems.com:
> Francois Gouget asked:
> Some tests combinations.  I believe Dan's tests want a DVD, whereas
> mcicda expects audio CD-ROMs.  Either you play disk jockey while
> running the tests, or some tests will be skipped.
Or you use a .cue image in cdemu. I have a few mixed-mode cdroms here,
Screamer 2 aka Bleifuß 2, an old dos game, and Worms 2, a Win95 era game.

That said, I don't know if cdemu handles all the scsi requests correctly to
pass the tests.