Translators wanted!

Frédéric Delanoy frederic.delanoy at gmail.com
Sun Feb 19 12:56:28 CST 2012

On Fri, Feb 17, 2012 at 18:37, Matijn Woudt <tijnema at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Fri, Feb 17, 2012 at 8:02 AM, Francois Gouget <fgouget at free.fr> wrote:
>> On Fri, 17 Feb 2012, Matijn Woudt wrote:
>> [...]
>>> Francois: The untranslated errors at the consistency are almost all
>>> because of the use of english words in dutch. Would it be OK if I send
>>> you the L numbers that can have # potool-flags=translated so you can
>>> send a patch?
>>
>> Line numbers are unreliable. Send me the msgids instead. So for
>> instance if the following in the report is a false positive:
>>
>> L339:[translated]: not translated: '&Help'
>> msgid "&Help"
>> msgstr "&Help"
>>

>> Then tell me:
>>
>>> msgid "&Help"
>>> is a false positive
>>

> Attached is a list that are all false positives, they are all the same
> in dutch and english.
>
> - Matijn

I'm not sure about some of the false positives you mention
'Product' should be 'Produkt' IMHO
Waveform doesn't really look like a false positive
Certification Practice Statement (and similar like OCSP) should
probably be translated, maybe suffixed with (CPS)... at least in
French it is IIRC; not sure about Dutch windows

Maybe I'm wrong, since Dutch is not my first language.

Frédéric