Translators wanted!

Matijn Woudt tijnema at gmail.com
Sun Feb 19 13:28:06 CST 2012

> I'm not sure about some of the false positives you mention
> 'Product' should be 'Produkt' IMHO

Produkt is old spelling, Product is correct now (see for example wikipedia).

> Waveform doesn't really look like a false positive

Waveform could be translated as Golfvorm, though in context of the WAV
file format (which I suppose it is used), Waveform makes more sense
IMO.

> Certification Practice Statement (and similar like OCSP) should
> probably be translated, maybe suffixed with (CPS)... at least in
> French it is IIRC; not sure about Dutch windows
>
> Maybe I'm wrong, since Dutch is not my first language.
>
> Frédéric

Certification Practice Statement (and those other similar ones), don't
have any correct translation. They could be translated word by word,
but it is common practice to use the English words in those cases.
Couldn't find where it is used on dutch windows, but atleast on
Microsoft technet they're talking about Certification Practice
Statement and On-line Certificate Status Protocol, so it's probably in
windows too.

- Matijn