Translators wanted!

Aric Stewart aric at codeweavers.com
Wed Feb 22 07:45:28 CST 2012

We would love to do this and it is being explored.

The core issue is the ability to directly connect each translation to
the translator. None of the platforms we have looked at have this
functionality.

If i have more time I can try to explore the pootle code as I  have at
least passing familiarity with it... But out of the box it does not do
what we need.

-aric