Obscure texts and invalid translations

Lauri Kenttä lauri.kentta at gmail.com
Thu Feb 23 11:06:20 CST 2012

On 2012-02-22 22:45, Frédéric Delanoy wrote:
>> 4) There has been discussions about some translation websites. Is
>> there a
>> chance that such a website would allow easy tagging of potential
>> errors?
>
> Problem is attribution of changes to respective authors (+ potential
> license conflicts). Search the wine-devel archives for more info.

Yes, I know about that. This was a hypothetical question. Also, I was
only thinking about reporting errors without suggesting fixes. That
wouldn't require any attributions, right? The actual fixes could be sent
just like before.

But thanks, I think I got the answers I was looking for.

--
Lauri Kenttä