po: fixed remaining Slovenian true positives in the winepo error report

Francois Gouget fgouget at free.fr
Sun Feb 26 18:12:36 CST 2012

On Sun, 26 Feb 2012, Jaka Kranjc wrote:
[...]
> This is the reason we have some extra newlines in usage strings. I saw you
> removed them as part of one of the patches today, but that's potentially a bad
> idea. They use a placeholder for the file name and you know how long they can
> get, especially if the dir name isn't stripped first. The extra newline saved a
> few characters to make it less likely to wrap.

Not in the Slovenian translation then? However in the places where I did
the translation line length matched the English line to with a few
characters so I'd say it's not a significant factor. But if you have
specific concerns let me know.

> Probably it is best to reword the original string to not use the filename in
> the middle of a sentence and then put it into a separate line.

The best is to not hardcode wrapping.

    I haven't lost my mind, it's backed up on tape around here somewhere...