Testbot and changes to multiple tests

Stefan Dösinger stefandoesinger at gmx.at
Mon Feb 27 06:30:27 CST 2012

Hi,

When I manually submit a patch to the Wine testbot, it refuses to test it if
the patch changes multiple tests. As a workaround I usually test a precompiled
.exe and submit it once for each modified test[1]. In the case of the ddraw
patch I sent today this missed test failures in 64 bit ddraw[2].

Apparently patches changing multiple tests work just fine when submitted via
wine-patches. Why are they refused when I submit them via the testbot web
interface?

Cheers,
Stefan

1: https://testbot.winehq.org/JobDetails.pl?Key=17113