ntdll: Fix the file mapping view leak in the case of module loading failure. Take 2.

Dmitry Timoshkov dmitry at baikal.ru
Mon Feb 27 10:43:40 CST 2012

Alexandre Julliard <julliard at winehq.org> wrote:

> I don't see any evidence that you are addressing the issues that caused
> us to not do that in the first place.

Because the only thing I want to see fixed at this point is a view leak,
it's still better than current state of things.

Without this fix Wine shows exactly the same broken behaviour as NT4 does in
the loader test when LoadLibrary is called on an already mapped image:
dangling/leaked file handle, inability to overwrite/delete an executable file.

--
Dmitry.