Testbot and changes to multiple tests

Joerg-Cyril.Hoehle at t-systems.com Joerg-Cyril.Hoehle at t-systems.com
Mon Feb 27 11:49:16 CST 2012

Stefan Dösinger wrote:
>When I manually submit a patch to the Wine testbot, it refuses to test it if
>the patch changes multiple tests.
I know that and live with it as follows:

- I usually keep changes to separate tests as distinct commits in my
  git, so I can send them separately to testbot.
  I merge them just prior to submission to wine-patches.

- Alternatively, I edit the patch file in an editor and change it so that only
  one test file is modified, then edit again, saving the second test.

>Why are they refused when I submit them via the testbot web interface?
Perhaps to keep the web interface clean? (e.g. page 3 where it's asking you
for the command line arguments)

Regards,
	Jörg Höhle