Web based translation tool

Yaron Shahrabani sh.yaron at gmail.com
Tue Feb 28 14:49:55 CST 2012

OK, I came up with something.

We can lock up the wiki registration and the Admin will have to approve
each and every translator manually (TranslateWiki works that way when you
want to contribute to MediaWiki).

That way the user will have to provide his/her real name upon registration.

There's also a possibility that the registration will remain open but the
main coordinator will have to approve each translator manually, just like
what Siebrand does.

Well, there are plenty of possibilities... Having a distinct TranslateWiki
instance is not such a bad idea... (This way the current rules won't be
applied).

What else can I check for you guys?

Kind regards,
Yaron Shahrabani