Long translation patch

Francois Gouget fgouget at free.fr
Mon Jan 16 09:32:06 CST 2012

On Fri, 13 Jan 2012, Frédéric Delanoy wrote:
[...]
> Sometimes fuzzy keywords are added, e.g. when an English string is fixed.
> To see other errors (not necessarily fuzzy strings), you can check
> François Gouget's tool at http://fgouget.free.fr/wine-po/
>
> Frédéric
>
> NB: BTW François, it would be nice it that po errors page included the
> "run" date

I added the date at the bottom of the page. The Wine commit id that the
tests ran against is also indicated in the title now. I also added a
files to ignore obvious false positives (well, still requiring some help
from Wikipedia) for many languages. Finally I added totals for the
inconsistencies, spelling errors and false positives. The only use is to
provide a simple to track 'progress meter': we currently have 3964
inconsistencies and 855 false positives. On the spelling fronts there
are 6036 potential spelling errors and 772 extra words in the
dictionaries.

More importantly I should probably add more documentation on how to tell
the system to ignore the various types of false positives (i.e. beyond
email me). At least now most languages have some sample files.

          The last time religion ruled, it was called the dark ages.