[SOLVED] Debugging Wine with Lightroom 3.5

Roland Baudin roland65 at free.fr
Wed Jan 18 15:10:34 CST 2012

Hi,

I finally solved the menubar issue (menubar not shown in Lightroom 3.x
when Windows version is set to Windows XP or below).

I used a mix of the following patches :

- http://source.winehq.org/patches/data/67089 from Andrew Eikum
(GetMenuBarInfo() partial implementation)

- http://www.winehq.org/pipermail/wine-patches/2006-April/026075.html
from Thomas Kho (Fix GetMenuItemRect() for top-level menus)

You can find the attached complete patch against wine 1.3.35.

Have a nice day,
RB

--
X File Explorer http://roland65.free.fr/xfe