"Sound" keyword on bugzilla

Joerg-Cyril.Hoehle at t-systems.com Joerg-Cyril.Hoehle at t-systems.com
Fri Jan 20 03:49:25 CST 2012

Hi,

Austin English wrote:
>If no one opposes in the next few days I'll add it/start tagging bugs.
I'm no more opposed to adding a pseudo-component.  I simply
suggest naming it unknown-audio or unknown-sound instead of
"sound" such that people will hopefully still use the existing
quartz, mmdevapi, winealsa, winmm&mci, direct-dmusic and direct-dsound.

Dmitry Timoshkov wrote:
>If somebody is lazy or clueless to set a proper bugzilla component, then
>using the word 'printing' somewhere in the bug summary would do the trick.
Yes. I've sometimes appended "(MacOS/MP3/XYZ)" to summary lines
so as to identify the area in search result listings.

Enhancement request:
In search result listings, show the component instead of the assignee
who is almost always wine-bugs at winehq -- useless waste of space.

BTW, can I rename one of my saved searches?

Thank you,
	Jörg Höhle