"Sound" keyword on bugzilla

Andrew Eikum aeikum at codeweavers.com
Fri Jan 20 08:55:36 CST 2012

On Fri, Jan 20, 2012 at 10:40:53PM +0800, Dmitry Timoshkov wrote:

> > > How is that better than simple 'unknown'?
> > >

> > Because then I can search for audio-related bugs where the component
> > is not yet known.
>
> If the component is unknown probably there is no need to speculate about
> the reasons and the source of the bug and investigate the problem instead?

I can't investigate the problem if I don't know about it ;)

If a bug is audio related, I want to know about it. I've been asking
people to CC me on audio bugs, but that gets missed on a lot of them.
Adding a Sound keyword would make searching for audio bugs trivial, so
I can add myself to the CC list.

Andrew