"Sound" keyword on bugzilla

Jerome Leclanche adys.wh at gmail.com
Sat Jan 21 11:07:47 CST 2012

I think that's the point Henri was trying to make. Most of these components
are useless.

Sure, you *can* pinpoint every component down, but as Henri said, if you do
that, what's most likely to happen is you end up writing a patch.

It's probably worth checking every category and remove the ones with less
than 5-10 open bugs.

J. Leclanche