po: Remove extraneous full stops from the Japanese translation.

Akihiro Sagawa sagawa.aki at gmail.com
Tue Jan 24 11:07:46 CST 2012

Hi Francois,

On Tue, 24 Jan 2012 00:28:02 +0100 (CET), Francois Gouget wrote:
> This is essentially the kernel32 error messages.

IMHO, the error message should be well-formed sentences. I confused a
lot while translating because some messages are not sentence style. For
such a reason, I translated the message into Japanese sentence. So
full-stops are reasonable.

Additionally, in Windows, a sentence with periods or full-stops is used for
the error message. So a Japanese Wine user might feel something wrong
with the message if I translate without full-stops.

Best regards,
Akihiro Sagawa