In-process wine server (a.k.a., "Dirty Speed Hack")

Daniel Santos danielfsantos at att.net
Wed Jan 25 00:38:54 CST 2012

oops, sorry I missed this one earlier Stefan.  On my first mailing, all
remaining processes simply stayed in memory waiting on the pipe, which
also still existed (I ran a simple kill script to clean it up).
However, I added a new atexit function that shuts down the master socket
and all other programs terminate (as when you run wineserver -k).
However, the socket & lock files still aren't cleaned up, so that issue
is still outstanding.

So, in essence, termination of the primary application terminates the
wine instance.