League of Legends patches

Dan Kegel dank at kegel.com
Tue Jul 3 08:45:07 CDT 2012

On Tue, Jul 3, 2012 at 1:08 AM, Andrea Canciani <ranma42 at gmail.com> wrote:
> I tried to follow the http://wiki.winehq.org/SubmittingPatches
> guidelines, but this is my first submission to wine, so I guess the
> patches might need further improvement.
> Please point out any issues that need fixing.

On an administrivial note, you should send one patch per
email to wine-patches.

Do you think you could write a test that (semi-)reliably
causes the deadlock you're fixing?

> The patches have been tested by Dan Kegel (in CC) and are currently
> being used by many MacOSX and Linux users to run LoL.

Our emails may have crossed - with these patches applied,
dlls/ieframe/tests/webbrowser.ok seems to crash here:

Unhandled exception: privileged instruction in 32-bit code (0x02786624).
Backtrace:
=>0 0x02786624 (0x0032fcd8)
  1 0x688e22db func_webbrowser+0x3ca() [dlls/ieframe/tests/webbrowser.c:3382]

Otherwise the tests seem to pass.

Thanks,
Dan