Re-enable editing on the forum?

Rosanne DiMesio dimesio at earthlink.net
Mon Jul 9 10:47:37 CDT 2012

On Sun, 8 Jul 2012 07:11:13 -0700
Dan Kegel <dank at kegel.com> wrote:

> No objection here.  Seems like an obvious thing to do.  I'll do it
> later today if nobody objects.

Thanks, Dan. I've "unstickied" the "Editing is disabled" thread and posted a note that editing has been re-enabled.

Now, another housekeeping matter: http://forum.winehq.org currently lists "Wine Users" under "WineHQ Mailing Lists" and says "This forum is linked to the wine-users mailing list", and http://www.winehq.org/site/forums still says "The mailing lists and forum are interlinked. Messages sent to one automatically propagate to the other." I can correct the forum.winehq.org page myself via the admin interface (assuming no one objects), but someone (Jeremy?) needs to correct the other page.

--
Rosanne DiMesio <dimesio at earthlink.net>