Query MediaType of SD-Cards using IOCTL_GET_DISK_DRIVE_GEOMETRY

Eduard Hasenleithner eduard at hasenleithner.at
Mon Jul 16 00:12:59 CDT 2012

Am 2012-07-15 22:04, schrieb GOUJON Alexandre:
> On 07/14/2012 09:14 PM, Eduard Hasenleithner wrote:
>> [...]
>> This means that the drive letter assigned for the sd card will not be
>> returned in GetLogicalDrives(). When the symlink to the mountpoint is
>> added manually, following output is produced:
> Does http://source.winehq.org/patches/data/88280 solve your
> GetLogicalDrives issue ?

Well yes, with the patch all the drive letters are reported by
GetLogicalDrives (although there are quite a lot due to the multi-slot
card reader).

This means that the drive letters are also visible in explorer.exe. But
in explorer I still cannot have a look at the drive contents because
there is no symlink in dosdevices which points to the mount point.

Eduard