wininet: Support ICU_ENCODE_PERCENT, ICU_ENCODE_SPACES_ONLY, and ICU_NO_META.

Austin English austinenglish at gmail.com
Thu Jul 19 12:57:00 CDT 2012

On Thu, Jul 19, 2012 at 7:23 AM, Alex Henrie <alexhenrie24 at gmail.com> wrote:
> 2012/7/19 Austin English <austinenglish at gmail.com>:
>> Why didn't you include the tests in the patch?
>
> The "tests" I wrote always fail in order to output the result of the
> function to the console for comparison by hand. ICU_ESCAPE is clearly
> not meant to be used with InternetCanonicalizeUrl, so I'm not sure a
> test for it is necessary. That said, if you would like me to include a
> few tests in the patch, let me know.

You can set WINETEST_VERBOSE=1 to get the output, whether is passes or
fails. Simply changing FALSE to TRUE shows all the tests pass, though
you'd likely want to test some broken behavior as well.

Of course, it's up to Alexandre if he wants to accept it without
tests. I was mostly curious why you didn't submit them, since you
already took the effort to write them :).

--
-Austin