user32: search more aggressively for a window under a tooltip

Daniel Jelinski djelinski1 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 21 12:49:31 CDT 2012

Hello,
Check out the description of HTTRANSPARENT on [1]. If MSDN is right
here, then the code after applying my patch is still not correct, but
at least closer to correct than it is now.
As for a test case, do you prefer a minimalistic test case with one
test that would be todo_wine without this patch and ok without it, or
a massive test involving several overlapping windows belonging to
different threads?

Daniel

[1] http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/windows/desktop/ms645618%28v=vs.85%29.aspx