start: Support getting the file to open by AppleEvent.

Per Johansson per at morth.org
Tue Jul 24 10:49:53 CDT 2012

19 jul 2012 kl. 20:00 skrev Per Johansson:

> 19 jul 2012 kl. 18:11 skrev Alexandre Julliard <julliard at winehq.org>:
>
>> You really don't want to do that.
>
> Alright, but like I said earlier there's really no other good way to support associations without using Objective-C. I'll send a new version without associations support in a few days.

I've sent in a new series without associations support, so this one can be discarded (noticed it's still in new status).

I've also managed to write a function which fetches the AppleEvent using Objective-C, which can be seen here: <https://github.com/morth/molae/blob/master/molae.m>.

I suppose if there's no way to get this file into wine I could make it into a library and check for it in configure. Would that be the most proper approach?

Regrads,
--
Per Johansson