start: Support getting the file to open by AppleEvent.

Per Johansson per at morth.org
Thu Jul 26 10:32:53 CDT 2012

24 jul 2012 kl. 17:49 skrev Per Johansson:

> I've also managed to write a function which fetches the AppleEvent using Objective-C, which can be seen here: <https://github.com/morth/molae/blob/master/molae.m>.
>
> I suppose if there's no way to get this file into wine I could make it into a library and check for it in configure. Would that be the most proper approach?

Sorry, I googled some and brought myself up to date with the Obj-C discussions in 2009 and 2010. I knew Obj-C is not allowed but I hadn't realized it was such an heated debate.

At the risk of bringing it up even more, I don't necessarily think a QuartDriver is necessary, or at least not a primary goal. I would like to see some better integration with the OS X desktop though. The good news is I think I might've found a path through the CoreServices (C API) code which will also fetch the initial AppleEvent. Still investigating...

Regards,
--
Per Johansson