Apologies for yesterday's 'Marvin' spam

Francois Gouget fgouget at codeweavers.com
Thu Jul 26 11:16:04 CDT 2012

I wish to apologize to everyone for yesterday's round of 'Marvin' spam.

To clean up your mailboxes you can delete all the mails sent to
fgouget at amboise.dolphin.

I'm working on WineTestBot[1] and I was checking for reliability issues
so I ran it through a subset of the patches on Wine's web site[2].
Before doing that I checked that it would not spam the patch authors or
the patches web site status. But I missed the CC to wine-devel!

I have now fixed that oversight and modified WineTestBot[3] so that by
default it won't send emails to anybody but the site administrator (me
in this case).

[1] http://www.winehq.org/pipermail/wine-devel/2012-June/096043.html
[2] http://source.winehq.org/patches/
[3] https://github.com/fgouget/winetestbot/commits/libvirt
    Note that the above branch is a work in progress and not all of it
    is suitable for use on the current production WineTestBot server.

--
Francois Gouget <fgouget at codeweavers.com>