include: fix mingw64 build

Francois Gouget fgouget at codeweavers.com
Sat Jul 28 02:22:41 CDT 2012

On Tue, 17 Jul 2012, Jacek Caban wrote:

> On 07/15/12 14:21, Nicolas Le Cam wrote:
> > Hi Jacek,
> >
> > Could it be backported into stable 2.x ? This will allow distros to
> > package it with the next stable release of mingw-w64.
>
> I've just committed it to 2.x branch. It's up to distros now to update
> packages.

Just in case anyone is interested...

I have built updated mingw-w64-i686-dev and mingw-w64-x86-64-dev
packages for Debian Testing with the fix for bug 30980.

These are the packages one would use to cross-compile Wine to Windows PE
executables, typically to produce 32 and 64 bit Windows Winetest
binaries.

Note that I had to add a couple of patches to get Wine to compile:
* crtdefs.h uses wchar_t but does not define it which was causing
  trouble depending on the order of the includes in the source.
* One of the _mingw.h includes was causing trouble. Replacing it with a
  crtdefs.h include like the others fixed the issue. There is still a
  ton of these so I'm not sure these packages are a full fix. But Wine
  compiles at least.

You'll find the modified packages there:
* http://fgouget.free.fr/tmp/mingw-w64/mingw-w64-i686-dev_2.0.3-2_all.deb
  http://fgouget.free.fr/tmp/mingw-w64/mingw-w64-x86-64-dev_2.0.3-2_all.deb

  Packages to generate 32 and 64 bit PE binaries respectively. The other
  packages in the suite are unmodified so grab them from your usual
  Debian repository.

* http://fgouget.free.fr/tmp/mingw-w64/mingw-w64_2.0.3-2.debian.tar.gz
  http://fgouget.free.fr/tmp/mingw-w64/mingw-w64_2.0.3.orig.tar.gz

  The package source in case you need to rebuild them.

* http://fgouget.free.fr/tmp/mingw-w64/wine1.patch
  http://fgouget.free.fr/tmp/mingw-w64/wine2.patch

  The two extra patches I applied, the first one based on Jacek's r5227
  SVN MinGW commit.

--
Francois Gouget <fgouget at codeweavers.com>