joy.cpl icon

Joel Holdsworth joel at airwebreathe.org.uk
Sat Jun 9 04:32:33 CDT 2012

Hi All,

I've just submitted an icon for joy.cpl to wine-patches.

Unfortunatly I've uncovered a problem with the buildimage script. When I
first wrote the script, I used the "rsvg" command to convert svg to png.

rsvg has been depreciated in favour of rsvg-convert, which has slightly
different semantics:

rsvg-convert in.svg > out.png

instead of

rsvg in.svg out.png

Moving over to rsvg-convert is trivial of course, except one question.
Is it present on enough platforms? I'm using Ubunut 12.04. Is maintainer
mode meant to work on Debian Squeeze?

We could support both, but I'd rather not do that.

Joel