GSOC 2012

Maarten Lankhorst m.b.lankhorst at gmail.com
Fri Mar 2 14:22:30 CST 2012

Hey Yogesh,

Op 02-03-12 04:37, Yogesh Agrawal schreef:
> Respected Sir,
>
> I am very much interested in doing project in this organisation.
> I am interested in doing project which involves 3D Game development, Graphics rendering.
> I developed one 3D game using Microsoft Windows XNA and Visual Studio framework.
> I have also done course in Computer Graphics.
> Please provide me with the details, how i should proceed further to be able to get a project in this organisation.

The best way to get started would be to read our summer of code
wiki, then find some specific area you want to improve wine on.
http://appdb.winehq.org has a list of applications, you might want
to look for your favorite application there and see if there's anything
you can do to improve its support in wine.

Cheers,
Maarten