GSoC 2011 - introduction

Józef Kucia joseph.kucia at gmail.com
Fri Mar 9 16:41:55 CST 2012

Hi,

My name is Józef Kucia. I'm a Masters student in Computer Science at
Wrocław University of Technology in Poland. I would like to apply for
Google Summer of Code this year.
I have a good knowledge of C and OpenGL. I also have limited
experience with Direct3D and win32 programming.
With regard to the Wine project, I'm familiar with the project from user
perspective. I used to run some applications in Wine on my Gentoo
Linux box, mostly games to be exact. Unfortunately, I haven't made any
previous contributions to the Wine project, except submitting two small
patches recently.
I have read your project ideas for GSoC, and I am primarily interested in
projects related to Direct3D. Nevertheless, I'm open to other projects.
I would appreciate any suggestions or comments.

Thanks,
Józef Kucia