Are we the reason Apple isn't helping us?

Henri Verbeet hverbeet at gmail.com
Sun Mar 11 10:01:10 CDT 2012

While I'm inclined to agree on the general point that some of the
replies on bugzilla aren't the most tactful or effective way to get a
point across, I don't think it has a whole lot to do with Apple
helping Wine or not. I know that at CodeWeavers we've filed a fair
amount of bugs in the Apple bug tracker, often with detailed
descriptions and test cases to reproduce them. Most of the time those
just get (very politely, true) ignored. My impression is that the
reasons are mostly political, but that's of course something that's
hard to substantiate.