Regarding Gsoc 2012

prateek papriwal papriwalprateek at gmail.com
Mon Mar 26 13:12:34 CDT 2012

I am Prateek Papriwal, a second year undergraduate student persuing
Bachelors in Technology in the Indian Institute of Technology Delhi, in the
department of Electrical Engineering. I love programming in C . I was told
about GSOC 2012 by one of my seniors, who saw passion for coding in me. I
traversed through the previous year list of organisations and thereby Wine
caught my attention , through which we can install and run windows
appplication in other operating systems as we do in our windows  . For the
last few weeks i have been going through the working of Wine and have gone
through some of its modules.i am also using wine for running uTorrent
application.  I have done a course CSL 101 "Programming in C" in which i
have several algorithms using C .

I have gone through the ideas page and found "System Management - WMI
support" very interesting .

Relevant Courses taken:

CSL 201 :  Data Structures And Algorithms -- Object Oriented Programming,
Trees Implementation , Sorting Techniques , Graph Theory ...

*Involvement in Open Source Organisation*
 CMU Sphinx(SVN Repository)
RAXA JSS EMR(Git Repository) --
https://raxaemr.atlassian.net/wiki/display/RAXAJSS/Voice+Module+Project
Sympy (GIT Repository)