winex11.drv: Do not trash existing clip rectangle if XInput2 is not available.

Alexandre Julliard julliard at winehq.org
Tue Mar 27 03:29:45 CDT 2012

Vitaliy Margolen <wine-devel at kievinfo.com> writes:

> If Dmitry fixes a real bug that means dinput shouldn't depend on
> broken behavior. And I'm questioning that exact behavior which
> shouldn't have been there in the first place. Dinput's exclusive mode
> works regardless of what ClipCursor is set to.

Of course the behavior is not identical to Windows, but that's because
we can't intercept mouse events under X11 at the level where dinput
would have to do it.

If you have suggestions on how to do this differently please explain
them. Just claiming "it's wrong because it's not like Windows" is not
helpful in this case.

--
Alexandre Julliard
julliard at winehq.org