[Programs] Notepad: sync with ReactOS notepad (2)

Julian Rüger jr98 at gmx.net
Sun May 6 08:00:40 CDT 2012

Hi Carlo,

thank you for working on this. I think you will improve the chances for
your patches to be accepted if you give them individually meaningful
names, like

"notepad: Don't use reserved MSVC keyword."

for patch #2.

Also, like Jerome said, we may have a problem if different people
commited these changes to ReactOS. I'm no expert on this, but as I
understand, Wine needs the patch to be credited to the author who
actually wrote the code.

(Can someone else please comment on this, if I am mistaken?)

Best regards,
Julian