[Programs] Notepad: sync with ReactOS notepad (2)

Pierre Schweitzer pierre at reactos.org
Sun May 6 15:33:26 CDT 2012

Because you do seriously believe that ReactOS developers reversed the
Windows notepad?! Along with Solitaire & calculator, I suppose?
Common sense is a powerful tool, let's make use of it :-).

For the record, ReactOS as well disallows any person who has seen the
Microsoft Windows code to comment, contribute, commit to the project.
Once again, common sense...

Regarding the authors of the notepad patches/commits, you have all of
them with the SVN logs (even when it's an applied patch).

Regars,
Pierre S.