Vincent Povirk : windowscodecs: Add wrapper functions for IWICPalette methods.

Charles Davis cdavis at mymail.mines.edu
Thu May 10 19:16:29 CDT 2012

On May 10, 2012, at 1:17 PM, Alexandre Julliard wrote:

> Module: wine
> Branch: master
> Commit: 2fc7cdc93f6dc8ed67498b74193423c44e5bb770
>
> Author: Vincent Povirk <vincent at codeweavers.com>
> Date:   Tue May  8 10:49:22 2012 -0500
>
> windowscodecs: Add wrapper functions for IWICPalette methods.
I have to say, these patches all seem really mechanical.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think MIDL has an option to generate the proxy wrappers automatically. Even if it doesn't, I'm sure this would be a good feature to add to widl (if we don't already have it) so we don't have to laboriously write and maintain each and every one of the proxy wrappers.

Chip