Using an IDE on Wine?

Damjan Jovanovic damjan.jov at gmail.com
Sat May 12 23:06:49 CDT 2012

On Sat, May 12, 2012 at 10:09 PM, Max TenEyck Woodbury
<max at mtew.isa-geek.net> wrote:
> How many of you use an Integrated Development Environment (IDE) when
> working on Wine?
>
> If you do, which  one do you use and how, how useful is it and how hard
> was it to set up?
>
> Max

Eclipse CDT is quite easy to set up, works pretty well, there's a Git
plugin you can install, and most importantly it's quick even though
Wine is a large project.
Netbeans didn't work when last I tried it: it failed to index the
source properly and was also very slow.

So far most of my editing was done purely on the command line.

Damjan