localspl: Only store the file part of the filenames in the registry

Huw Davies huw at codeweavers.com
Wed May 16 11:48:24 CDT 2012

On 16/05/2012 17:22, Detlef Riekenberg wrote:
> We have only filenames in the registry.
> The current code works fine with the adobe postscript driver
> and various other driver for PDF printers.

No, the current code copies the entire contents of the DRIVER_INFO struct's
filename entries - this isn't what Windows does.  For example it clearly
doesn't make sense the copy the entire path if APD_COPY_FROM_DIRECTORY
is specified...  I've written tests to confirm this, but they can't
be added to the test suite, since we'd need a real driver file for this
to succeed.

Huw.