quartz/tests: Fix compilation on systems that don't support nameless structs.

Francois Gouget fgouget at free.fr
Mon May 21 10:19:11 CDT 2012

On Sun, 20 May 2012, Marvin wrote:
[...]
> Full results can be found at
> http://testbot.winehq.org/JobDetails.pl?Key=18512
[...]
> === WNT4WSSP6 (32 bit filtermapper) ===
> filtermapper.c:96: Test failed: CoCreateInstance failed with 80040154
> filtermapper.c:233: Test failed: CoCreateInstance failed with 80040154
> filtermapper.c:347: Test failed: CoCreateInstance failed with 80040154
> filtermapper.c:405: Test failed: CoCreateInstance failed with 80040154

On systems that support nameless unions, which I have no doubt is the
case of the testbot's build environment, my patch does not changed the
preprocessed code. So I don't think it's the cause of these errors.

However what is strange is that the testbot's VMs that run the tests for
test.winehq.org don't fail. In fact they skip the quartz tests entirely
which seems to indicate a different VM configuration is used.

     You can have my guns when you pry them from my kids cold, dead hands.