Call for papers - FOSDEM 2013

Jeremy White jwhite at codeweavers.com
Thu Nov 1 13:59:26 CDT 2012

Alright folks,

We need to put together a schedule for our room at FOSDEM.

So I would like to formally 'call for papers' for FOSDEM.  Please email
suggested topics to wineconf at winehq.org, where I'll collate them and
piece them into a schedule.

A 'paper' can be a talk you wish to give, or a topic you think we should
discuss.  As always, they should be relatively brief, and should
emphasize discussion and collaboration.

This year it probably makes sense to imagine a few talks aimed at
developers outside the Wine community.  After all, the hope is that a
few bored non Wine developers may wander by from time to time.  Perhaps
we can suck them in <grin>.

Cheers,

Jeremy