AppDB: Could someone please block this Spammer (UCE)

André Hentschel nerv at dawncrow.de
Wed Oct 3 07:31:27 CDT 2012

Am 03.10.2012 05:01, schrieb Rosanne DiMesio:
> On Tue, 2 Oct 2012 23:48:22 +0200
> "newsletter [at] Schiermeier-Software" <newsletter at Schiermeier-Software.de> wrote:
>

>> Please Rosane, help us...!
>>
>> Thanks a lot!
>>

> I'd love to, but if the AppDB has a way to ban users, I don't have access to it. I've already deleted the comments from the Office 2007 page (twice), and it looks like someone else deleted them from the Photoshop page.
>
> I tried deleting the spammer's account, and the system asked me if I really wanted to, but it didn't delete it even after I said yes. I'm not sure that would have helped anyway, as he could easily just create a new account. We really do need some sort of moderation for AppDB comments similar to what's on the forum.
>
> The spammer's display name is menujusukses, email is rian_barkah88 at ymail.com.

The delete routines look good, can't tell why they don't work. I can't find a ban function...
@Alexander: could you have a look at this problem, this user seems to spam some days now and Rosane can't delete him.
Maybe we should forward wine-bugs to his e-mail address to spam back ;)

--

Best Regards, André Hentschel