AppDB: Could someone please block this Spammer (UCE)

Joerg Schiermeier newsletter at Schiermeier-Software.de
Wed Oct 3 09:16:32 CDT 2012

Hello Rosanne,

sorry for misspelling your first name in my mail before.

> I tried deleting the spammer's account, and the system asked me if
> I really wanted to, but it didn't delete it even after I said yes.
> I'm not sure that would have helped anyway, as he could easily just
> create a new account.

couldn't you simply reset the spammers password?
So if his account is powned he will have to get a new one.

> We really do need some sort of moderation for
> AppDB comments similar to what's on the forum.

In general this is a good idea.

--
Regards
Joerg Schiermeier