Updated Wine Wiki Repo

Kyle Auble randomidman48 at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 8 22:54:29 CDT 2012

On Mon, Oct 8, 2012 at 9:18 AM, Jeremy Newman wrote:
> I'd like to port our theme over to this.

> Also, yes, I think we should look into WineHQ hosting the git for this.

I've played with the code just a little on my own
machine and MoinMoin 1.9.5. I haven't made much
progress yet; some of the old MoinMoin methods
used for themes were deprecated.

I've been able to make the old theme load, but it
has several glitches. I was planning on trying to
adapt the old theme to run on v1.9.5 exactly like
it runs at the Wine Wiki. After that, I was going
to work on importing the current WineHQ theme to
MoinMoin.

If I make any patch-worthy changes while the repo
is on my account, I'll post them (probably in a
branch so there can be some code review).

- Kyle