Updated Wine Wiki Repo

Kyle Auble randomidman48 at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 8 23:22:29 CDT 2012

On Mon, Oct 8, 2012 at 5:17 PM, André Hentschel wrote:

> Am 08.10.2012 01:06, schrieb Kyle Auble:
>> Just wanted to let everyone know I've created a
>> git repo for the Wine Wiki from the CVS one at
>> SourceForge. You can find it at:
>> https://bitbucket.org/kauble/wine-wiki-migration

> Not sure if bitbucket is the right place, there are not much repos regarding wine.
> Have a look at github, there we have e.g. 49 wine forks (https://github.com/mirrors/wine/network/members) and it's recommended by http://wiki.winehq.org/GitWine
> There is also some wine-specific stuff on repo.or.cz, e.g. http://repo.or.cz/w/wine.git/forks

I actually just chose Bitbucket for my personal
code-sharing account (private repos, I've been
using a lot of python recently, and sometimes I
just have to be a silly, stubborn contrarian ;-)

So Bitbucket just happened to be where I posted
the repo. I'm hoping we can move it to WineHQ's
git server relatively soon, but if anyone on
Github wants to clone it too, that would be great.
Since there are more people, it would probably be
better for code review, and if someone else wants
to manage it, I would have no problem setting my
fork on Bitbucket to track a Github version as
upstream.

- Kyle