d3d9 implementation

Stefan Dösinger stefandoesinger at gmail.com
Mon Oct 15 05:11:31 CDT 2012

Hi,

This is a late reply, but better late than never :-) .

Am 2012-09-15 17:02, schrieb Luchezar Belev:
> It works fine with all the games i got - there are no major problems.
> they are guild wars (1), wow, league of legends, tomb raider
> underworld, titan quest, skyrim.
Out of curiosity, did you try to run the Wine d3d9 tests with your
implementation? Do they pass?

How does the performance compare to Wine's d3d implementation?

By the way, you can compile Wine's d3d8, d3d9 and wined3d libraries as
Win32 binaries and use them on Windows. ddraw doesn't work and probably
never will because opengl32.dll on Windows loads ddraw.dll.

> attached is zip archive with binaries (2 files) and a readme.
> (i'm not sure i want to give away the sources yet.)
Without the source code with a LGPL-Compatible license all we can say is
"oh, interesting", but not much more :-( .

Cheers,
Stefan